Ballet Esprit is committed to serving it’s community by offering quality instruction in classical ballet and dance education within a holistic environment. Our school serves students of all ages, with varying goals and aspirations, who desire to study dance. Faculty supports the love of dance and encourages each individual to reach his or her maximum potential; body, mind and soul. This excellent training teaches discipline and appreciation for the beauty of art—as well as the sheer joy of dancing. Performing experiences provide a creative outlet, produce a sense of confidence and responsibility, and allow students to use their gifts within a sense of community and purpose. May the growth developed here be rooted and grounded in love.
“Fosters creative passion for dance, using quality, classical foundations, in a mindful environment. Building a solid framework for artistry to unfurl.”
– Sarah Yvonne Chappell, Owner/Director
With the success of the school year’s technical advances behind us, we are going to focus on contemporary dance this summer. Although Ballet Esprit remains a classically based program, choreography designed to promote artistic exploration and expression will be set on each level. The regular class schedule will be augmented with rehearsal time to prepare students for the end-of-session concert. The ten weeks will end with a dance concert, Title: TBA. All Summer Session students will participate in this public, in house, performance at SPOT Venue. Students will have the option to not participate if they will not be available.
- New Students to Ballet Esprit must register and will receive a confirmation email containing important information about class placement.
- New Students, please fill out this form to register:
- Registration Cost is $25, this can be paid at the first class by way of cash, check card or there’s always PayPal 🙂
- A minimum enrollment of 4 students is required for classes to convene.
- A minimum of 3 students is required for the class to continue through to the end of the session.
- Requirements for class attire will be the same as during the regular school year.
- Our dress code can be found in our student handbook. This info will also be in your confirmation email.
- Classes will not meet the week of July 4.
Pre-School through Enrichment Divisions May 14 – July 29, 2018
Current Ballet Esprit students stay with their 2017-18 level for the summer unless otherwise directed. All classes are required for each level. Please contact Sarah@SpotVenue with dates your students will on vacation.
Joy of Movement (ages 3-4) cost = $90 + $25 registration fee
Mon. 10-10:45a or Sat. 9:30 – 10:15a
Creative Movement (ages 5-6) cost = $90 + $25 registration fee
Pre-Ballet (ages 5-6) cost = $90 + $25 registration fee
Tues 3:30 – 4:15p
Intro to Ballet – (ages 6-7) cost = $120 + $25 registration fee
Tues 4:30 – 5:30p
Beginning-Intermediate Ballet – (ages 6-12) cost = $275 + $25 registration fee
Adult Ballet – (Ages 13+ All Levels) cost = $15 drop in, or $100 10 class pass
Summer Dance Concert
July 29, 2018 1:30p performed at SPOT Venue Tickets are $8 each at the door. All students are assumed to be participating in this performance. Tuition includes the $35 performance fee which covers costume rental. If you or your student is not participating, please contact Sarah Sarah@spotvenue.co.
- Privates Available $55 for an individual session, packages available upon request
Sarah Yvonne Chappell
Owner |Director |Ballet Mistress // B a l l e t E s p r i t