Ballet Esprit (Adult Classes)
SPOT offers classical, mindful, and contemporary ballet classes for adults through Ballet Esprit, SPOT’s resident dance school. We envision movers and dancers of all backgrounds and styles coming together to share, learn, and create. All our instruction is tailored to your specific needs, and all our classes are held in a welcoming, nonjudgmental environment. All bodies welcome 🙂 At SPOT, we understand the importance of the mind-body connection, and nothing gives us greater joy than joining our students on their path to inner and artistic discovery. For more information about classes and/or registration, please send us an email through the “Contact Us” button below!
BALLET ESPRIT ADULT CLASS SCHEDULE:
- Ballet: Classical Technique (6-7:30pm)
- Hip Hop with Kenny Keawekane, ages 16+ (7-8pm) ***Begins in May w/ a free class May 7th!!!***
- Sass! Vogue/Twerk with Kenny Keawekane, ages 18+ (8-9pm) ***Begins in May w/ a free class May 7th!!!***
- Contemporary with Chloe Russell (6-7:30pm)
- Contemporary (2-3:30pm)
- Mindful Ballet (4-7pm)
- Mindful Ballet (11-12:15pm)
- Choreography Clinic (12:30-1:30pm) ***Limited Saturdays. Check Instagram for Dates***
- Open to all! Ballet Esprit Company members will use this time to share and teach current choreography projects. These clinics will occur over the course of several successive weeks so that attendees get to learn a piece of choreography in its entirety. The clinic begins at 12:30 pm, but you may come early to warm yourself up! Attendees may pay a $15 drop in fee or use their class card pass. Please check our Instagram feed for more information about upcoming clinic dates!
*** $15 Drop in or $100 10 class card. Press the “Contact Us” button below for more information.***